Are you interested in a new biotech career? ClinLab Staffing agency works with life science, pharmaceutical, and biotech organizations to manage their staffing needs and bring exciting new job opportunities to you. See what jobs have been available so far this fall.
Please Note: Must be able to perform manual differential and interpretation of Wright’s Stained Blood Smears
Duties will include performing manual differentials of Wright’s stained bovine blood smears, as well as mastering the skill set to identify cells via our company’s markup tool on fluorescent images. read more…
Research Associate; Greater Boston Area
- Mouse handling, performance of routine injections, collection of blood samples, measurement of tumors, necropsy followed by collection of blood and tissues for in vitro assays and collection and recording of data.
- Assist with establishment of new animal models as needed, including running pilot studies for model development and trouble-shooting.
- Perform buffer, media and solution preparation according to cGMP manufacturing control procedures. Disassemble, clean, reassemble and depyrogenate and/or autoclave various fermentation, purification and vaccine formulation apparatuses per appropriate SOP’s.
- Inventory, requisition, transport and stock chemicals and laboratory supplies on a routine basis.
- Maintain accurate and updated cleaning and use logs, and component accountability logs. Perform manual and automatic labware cleaning. Provide labs with clean, dry, ready-to-use labware in a timely fashion.
Full Time, Permanent
The position will be responsible for the following:
- Develop cell-based assays for characterization and therapeutic target validation
- Evaluate small molecule inhibitors for efficacy and potency
- Operate and maintain laboratory equipment and instrumentation
- Document experimental results in electronic/ paper laboratory notebook and written reports
- Regular participation in, and present at, research group and project team meetings
Quality Assurance Specialist
Reporting directly to the Director of Quality, this Specialist works closely with the Quality Control group to coordinate the timely release of materials and goods in support of manufacturing and business needs. read more…
Submit your application to ClinLab Staffing today for the opportunity to be placed in biotech job that is best for you. Resumes can be submitted to: email@example.com.