CLINLAB IS HIRING!Do you want to build valuable business development skills in one of the hottest markets in the country?
We have been nationally recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in America for the past 3 consecutive years. We’ve also been honored locally by the Boston Business Journal every year since 2017 as one of the 50 fastest growing private companies in Boston.
We pride ourselves on our team atmosphere and the strong career path that we pave for our employees. We have a young team that works hard and enjoys the benefits. With consistent growth over the past few years, we are looking for engaged team members that will help us keep the momentum going.
ClinLab offers a competitive base salary along with a lucrative monthly commission plan (top earners can expect a six-figure income) and a year-end bonus plan. Our sales team participates in a yearly incentive trips! In addition to a great compensation structure we also offer health and dental as well!!
We are currently hiring for 1 position with multiple openings!
Entry Level Scientific Recruiter (Sales)
(Currently Remote, but looking for people who can commute to Watertown)
LOCAL CANDIDATE ONLY
ClinLab Staffing is looking for motivated, fun, energetic, sales minded and competitive college graduates who are interested in joining a growing team of professionals contributing to the success of our biotech, pharmaceutical, and medical device clients.
- Develop and perform methods to identify qualified candidates through a variety of recruiting tools
- Evaluate candidates’ past employment, education, skills and salary requirements to determine if they meet client’s requirements
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Coach candidates during the interview process, advising them on resume writing and interview skills
- Extend employment offers and manage negotiation process
- Complete reference checks and pre-employment paperwork
- Maintain relationship by continuously networking
- Work with mentors to get the skills necessary to lead and develop teams
- No previous experience necessary, we are just looking for individuals with a work-hard/play-hard mentality
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be self-motivated, ambitious, and have a competitive drive to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment
- Previous experience in sales or customer service a plus!
- We are looking for future leaders, having a background in a leadership capacity is desired but not necessary.