Are you interested in a new biotech career? ClinLab Staffing agency works with life science, pharmaceutical, and biotech organizations to manage their staffing needs and bring exciting new job opportunities to you. See what jobs have been available in July 2017.
Process Scientist/Engineer I/II
The Process Scientist/Engineer represents the Process Sciences department before the company’s customers, regulatory agencies, and management. This individual will participate in new client process and ensure project objectives are completed. He/she will also contribute to the technology transfer of one or multiple projects at various project life-cycle stages (clinical material to commercial supply). Additionally, this individual must possess strong process understanding to implement and execute process risk review and process/cleaning qualification and validation activities.
Durham, North Carolina
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering discipline (Chemical and/or Electrical)
- Hands on experience with package controls equipment including PLCs, HMIs, SCADA systems, Data Historians and networking equipment
- Hands on experience in pharmaceutical environment including regulatory requirements associated with 21 CFR Part 11 and supporting validation of control system equipment
- Experience with Data management tool and integration and data mapping
- Experience with Unicorn, Excellerex, Wonderware, Rockwell, Siemens, OSI-PI, GE Proficy preferable
- Must have experience with Windows Servers hardware and Microsoft Windows – applications
- Must have experience with communication protocols including but not limited to Ethernet, Data Highway Plus, Modbus & Profibus
QC Bioassay Manager
Overview: Supervises the development implementation and maintenance of the quality control systems and activities. Oversees the development and implementation of standards, methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision, accuracy, efficacy and reliability of company products. Supervises, selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the work group.
Full-time, Permanent. We are seeking an experienced Toxicologist to contribute to the success of an exciting group in Research Triangle Park.
- Commitment to quality and accountability
- Strong oral communication skills and demonstrated proficiency at technical writing are essential
- Excellent organizational skills and solid project management skills required to apply to extensive interactions with multiple CROs and external study monitoring responsibilities
- Effective problem solving skills and judgment
- Proficient at working independently as well as in team settings
Research Associate, In Vivo Pharmacology
We are seeking an individual experienced in establishment and analysis of animal models to support biologics drug discovery. The candidate should be familiar with a variety of in vivo handling techniques and skilled in ex vivo cell-based assays. As part of this team you will have the opportunity to play a key role in the discovery and development of novel immuno-oncology biotherapeutics.
Submit your application to ClinLab Staffing today for the opportunity to be placed in biotech job that is best for you. Resumes can be submitted to: email@example.com.