We are seeking an exceptional self-motivated individual that is quality focused to join our growing team as a Vivo Research Scientist. The successful candidate will work hand in hand with our study directors to ensure all study aspects are conducted per scientific and regulatory standards. This position offers great possibilities for growth with exposure to all aspects of studies including sample preparation, dose techniques and surgery in different animal models.
- Must be experienced in rodent dosing (IV, SC, PO, IM, IP, topical)
- Ability to think independently and interact with existing research staff.
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Time management skills is a must.
- Generate, record and report raw data.
- Perform basic laboratory skills.
- Ability to maintain laboratory equipment and instruments.
Test agent administration, blood collection (RO, IV, sub-mandibular, and saphenous), and tissue collection and processing.
Good record keeping and experience with Microsoft Word and Excel is a must.
Occasional evening and weekend work are required.
AALAS certification and a degree in a life sciences field is a plus.