The successful candidate will be an integral member of a cross-functional team involved in multiple projects focused on developing novel therapeutics to improve stem cell transplantation. The position requires experience working with murine models of hematologic, oncology, and/or autoimmune disease.
- Design, plan, and execute in vivo pharmacology studies to evaluate efficacy, pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic, tolerability and mechanism of action of drug candidates
- Perform ex vivo assays to help broaden our understanding of how our therapeutics can affect hematopoietic stem cell transplant, normal immune function, and autoimmune disease
- Analyze and present scientific data, engage colleagues in cross-disciplinary scientific discussion, and stay abreast of relevant scientific literature
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA/MS degree in a relevant field (pharmacology, immunology, biology) with 3+ years of relevant research experience, industry experience is a strong plus.
- Proficient in animal handling, dosing (IV, IP), blood collection, and tissue harvesting.
- Expertise working with murine models of autoimmune, oncology, and/or hematologic disease is required. Humanized mouse experience is a plus.
- Experience with multiple molecular techniques (FC, ELISA, etc.) are highly desirable.
- Must be a creative, organized, motivated self-starter, capable of independent research with minimal supervision.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org