The Research Associate / Sr Research In Vivo Pharmacology Associate – The person in this role is involved in the company’s preclinical department’s operations. Key responsibilities include the execution of mouse in vivo pharmacology studies including but not limited to general laboratory duties, and animal husbandry activities. This position will report to the Director of In vivo Pharmacology.
- Implements in vivo oncology pharmacology studies in rodents using humanized mouse models.
- Must be competent in mouse intravenous dosing in addition to assessing and measuring tumor volume using digital calipers.
- Demonstrates good record keeping including maintaining detailed laboratory notebooks and adhere to study protocols.
- Ability to use GraphPad Prism and/or Excel assess data to assess data.
- Participates in weekly lab meetings by updating team progress, results, and future studies.
- Maintains lab equipment.
- Performs general laboratory duties including mouse husbandry.
- Performs necropsies and cardiac bleeds.
- Technically comfortable and familiar with mouse tail vein injections (IV)
- Performs other laboratory duties as assigned.
- As an integral team member works closely with lab leadership and project managers to prepare and execute assigned activities.
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a science-related field with 3 plus years of experience.
- Experience in rodent handling and procedures especially in cancer pharmacology.
- Experience in general laboratory techniques.