Our client is a rapidly growing company focused on developing highly-potent, targeted immuno-oncology therapeutics.
We are looking for a (Sr.) Research Associate who will be a member of our Assay Development group. This person will be responsible for the development, qualification and execution of biochemical assays and bioassays for the characterization of protein therapeutics.
- Develop and perform ELISAs and western blots capable of measuring molecules in a diverse set of matrices, including mouse, monkey, and human serum samples
- Contribute to the development, qualification and execution of bioassays
- Integrate technologies that improve or expand the ability to assay molecules by working with teammates, collaborators, vendors, and staying abreast of the literature
- Enter all data into laboratory notebooks and databases on a daily basis and generate weekly progress reports for management review
- Participation and presentation of data at group meetings
- BS or BA + 4 years; MS + 2 years; ideally with experience working in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical company
- Technical experience in the development, qualification and execution of biochemical assays, such as ELISAs, western blots, and SPR
- Experience maintaining tissue culture cells and performing bioassays
- Experience with molecular biology, protein expression or purification is desirable
- Goal oriented, organized, capable of working on multiple projects, and able to execute to timelines that meet company goals
- Work well in a cross functional team environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Driven by a desire to create the next generation of immunotherapy based cancer therapeutics and the vision to offer cancer patients efficacious and tolerable new therapies that extend and improve their lives.