Direct Hire Position
- The Regulatory Affairs Associate II, with minimal guidance, prepares, reviews and submits high quality, regulatory submissions such as ANDAs to the FDA within company timelines and in accordance with regulatory guidelines and applicable federal laws.
- With minimal guidance, ensures compilation and completion of ANDAs with high-quality, following regulatory guidelines and internal processes within time lines.
- Coordinates with external vendors for project support activities. This may include but is not limited to: RS statements, TSE/BSE statements, melamine free certificates, cGMP certificates, debarment certificates, US agent letters, DMF LoAs, technical data sheets and technical drawings, quantitative compositions of colors, flavors etc. Follows up with purchase team for DMFs and compliance to DMF review comments.
- Prepares and updates the road map for each assigned product with committed timeliness by each department.
- Tracks the committed timeliness and follows up with the internal departments proactively for required documents.
- Organizes and maintains submission components associated with a regulatory submission electronically. This may include scanning, converting to PDF, bookmarking, hyper linking, electronic processing and uploading in e-CTD Xpress etc. under supervisor’s guidance.
- Gains knowledge in the use of e-CTD structures for submissions.
- Works with colleagues in resolving regulatory issues and/or problems.
- Archives and maintains all submissions in a systematic way.
- Performs administrative functions as directed by management to support projects and to ensure the smooth operation of the department.
- Maintains current knowledge of regulations and other issues that affect products and industry.
- Maintains the regulatory databases up to date and as per the set criteria.
- Bachelors Degree (BA/BS) – Required
- Master Degree (MS/MA) – Required
- Time management, organization and planning skills, multi-tasking and prioritization skills in a fast-paced environment are required. – Intermediate
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, while meeting deadlines for assigned projects. – Intermediate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills. – Intermediate
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaboratively as part of a team in a respectful manner. – Intermediate
- Ability to interface with professionals domestically and abroad. – Intermediate
- Ability to work independently, self-starter. – Intermediate
- Good problem-solving skills and analytical ability. – Intermediate
- Strong computer skills in order to learn new programs as quickly as possible. Experience in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat is a must. – Intermediate