Responsible for the chemical and physical analysis of raw materials and finished products to ensure conformity to compendial standards and specifications. Duties include performing QC assays, Familiar with standard concepts, practices, instrumentation and procedures in GLP and FDA regulated environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform chemical and physical characterization of raw materials and finished products according to established analytical methods
- Operation and maintenance of lab equipment including, but not limited to, analytical balances, pH meters, HPLC, UV-Vis spectrometer, ICP-MS and polarimeter, PSL
- Assist in validation of analytical methods as necessary
- Assist in writing method validation protocols, reports and test method procedures
- Prepare laboratory reports upon completion of analyses
- Assist management team with technical/analytical issues
- Review and approve reports generated by other staff
- Perform additional duties as directed.
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Chemistry with 1+ years of experience in related field.
- Advanced knowledge of analytical methods and equipment including chromatography, NIR, spectroscopy, ICP-MS and wet chemistry techniques
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate data entry skills as well as basic knowledge of Excel and Word.
Credentials & Experience:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an analytical laboratory.
- cGMP training