- Primary cancer /stem cell isolation and cell culture
- Maintain, expand, characterize and QC active cell bank
- Running cell-based assays such as ELISA
- Assist in designing, planning, and executing experiments with primary cancer/stem cells
- Strong Biosafety Level 2 laboratory experience including handling human tissue, plasma and serum samples
- Ordering Individual or group specific items and common stock items for the lab, cell culture room, ACF, etc.
- Vendor Management responsibilities Biohazardous Waste pick up, Chemical Waste and Inventory, Gases, etc.
- Procurement of laboratory consumables and reagents, including communicating with vendors regarding quotes, delivery timelines, and other specific requests
- Manage stock areas
- Assist in maintenance of laboratory equipment including routine maintenance, troubleshooting, calibration, and interfacing with vendors
- Collaborate and serve as a point of contact for outside vendors
- Responsible for overseeing all shipping and receiving operations
- Additional Responsibilities when needed
- BS/BA in Biology, Chemistry, or related degree with 5+ years’ experience in a laboratory setting
- Experience in a biotech or pharma setting in a lab manager type of role is preferred
DOT Training preferred