NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Eligibility: entry is open only to individuals who are 18 years of age or older (unless otherwise stated) and legal residents of the contiguous United States at the time of entry. An Individual may win twice within a 30 day period unless otherwise stated (one win a month per email account). Employees, officers, and directors of ClinLab, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, co-branded partners, consultants, contractors, advertising, public relations, promotion, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, and their immediate families (and those living in their same households) are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
Delivery: Prize is non-transferrable and will be awarded to the legal owner of the email provided to enter the promotion. Delivery must be taken according to the dates stated in the promotion.
Administrator: ClinLab Staffing
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Whether an entrant receives a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Promotion begins on the date published and ends on the date stated in the promotion page. Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
5. How to Enter: To enter this Promotion, you will need to follow the directions given in the ClinLab social media post or website. The social media platform’s Terms of Service and Privacy Statement apply.
Limit: Each entrant may submit one (1) entry during the Promotion Period. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, social media accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system or programmed, robotic or similar means to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Released Parties (as defined in Section 10, below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register the winning social media account will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
6. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE PROMOTION SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY ENTRY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE ENTRY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. Winner Determination: Administrator will randomly select the potential winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around the date in the chart above. For all winners: After the drawing/announcement date, each potential winner will be notified through a Social Media direct message (“Social Media Message”) or Email. Each potential winner will receive the Social Media Messageor Email from ClinLab to the Social Media or Email account used to enter the Promotion. The message received by potential winner will direct him or her to respond via Social Media message or email and provide his/her personal information, including home address (P.O. boxes not allowed) and phone number within two (2) days of the date the Social Media Message was posted, otherwise he/she forfeits the prize and an alternate winner may be selected.
8. Winner Requirements: Except where prohibited, the potential Prize winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, liability and (where legal) publicity release, which must be received by Administrator within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within three (3) calendar days of first notification attempt, fails to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, liability and (where legal) publicity release within the required time period (if applicable), or if his/her prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if he or she rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, potential winner forfeits the prize. If a potential Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, an alternate winner will be selected through a random drawing from among all eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate winners will be determined for any prize, after which the Prize may remain un-awarded. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify each entrant’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use such entrant’s name, city, state, likeness, photo, and/or prize information in connection with the Promotion for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, in perpetuity, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law. Winners will indemnify Sponsor, Released Parties and any licensee of Sponsor against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable counsel fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these terms.
Odds of winning a Prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
For All Prizes: Limit: one Prize, per person. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made unless Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or a portion thereof for one of equal or greater value should it become unavailable for any reason. Except where prohibited, winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and any other fees associated with prize receipt and/or use, including but not limited to luxury, sales, use, and income tax, if any, which are the sole responsibility of the winner. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. See promotion page for prize descriptions and values.
10. Release: By receipt of any prize, each winner agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize as well as any claims based on copyright, trademark, publicity rights, false endorsement or association, defamation and/or invasion of privacy. Sponsor is not responsible if Promotion cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism or any other causes outside of Sponsor’s reasonable control. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Promotion in any way will be disqualified.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or those of any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) lost or unavailable network connections, website, Internet or ISP availability, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Promotion, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion; (4) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (5) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the prizes or in any Promotion-related materials; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Massachusetts; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Massachusetts without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Massachusetts.
14. Entrant’s Personal Information: By entering the Promotion, you agree to the collection and usage of your personal information in accordance with the terms of the privacy policies set forth herein and acknowledge that you have read and accepted such privacy policies – ClinLab, Inc. Policy.
15. Winner List: For a winner list, visit ClinLab’s Social Media page or https://clinlabstaffing.com/winners. The winner list will be posted at the site above after winner confirmation is complete.