This position is responsible for performing all manufacturing processes related to the our client’s products according to documented procedures. Assist in any early stage low volume manufacturing builds to support clinical trial activities and to help develop robust manufacturing processes.
- Perform manufacturing processes according to written instructions.
- Follow GMP guidelines in all activities performed in manufacturing.
- Process company documentation (process routers, forms, etc.) according to written instructions.
- Work within an environmentally controlled area. Keep area neat and orderly and clean ECA as required by SOP’s.
- Minimum of high school diploma is required. AS/BS/Certificates are certainly welcomed as well.
- Requires 1-3 years prior experience in the Pharmaceutical, medical device industry, or related
- Clean room experience is required