· The employee is responsible for developing and validating biomarker, cell-based, immunogenicity, immuno- and enzymatic assays for support of preclinical, clinical and product release studies.
· The employee will work closely with clients to assure successful on time execution of assays, validation and sample analysis under GxPs.
· The employee will supervise up to 6 junior level scientists and/or analysts.
· The employee may need to travel to meet with clients as needed.
· The employee is expected to design and execute experiments efficiently, conduct routine analysis, present data and posters, perform statistical analysis, write reports and prepare SOPs.
· Requires a degree in molecular biology, biochemistry, immunology or related field with broad bioanalytical background.
·Must have proven record of developing immunoassays in some or all of the following immunoassay platforms: ELISA, MSD-ECL, RIA, DELFIA, HTRF and AlphaScreen.
· Must work effectively within teams and with clients to meet objectives under time constraints.
· Must be able to multi-task.
· Experience working in a GxP environment is required.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.