CLINLAB IS HIRING!
Do you want to be part of an organization that’s rapidly growing?
We are hiring 5 entry level scientific recruiter positions right now in our Watertown, MA office. We’re located on the Charles River Bike Path in Watertown and we’re easily accessible from the Mass Pike and via public transit.
We have been nationally recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies for 2018. We’ve also been honored locally by the Boston Business Journal the last two years (2017 & 2018) as one of the 50 fastest growing private companies in Boston.
Entry Level Scientific Recruiter / Management Trainee Watertown, MA
ClinLab Staffing is looking for motivated, fun, energetic and competitive college graduates who are interested in joining a growing team of professionals contributing to the success of our biotech, pharmaceutical, and medical device clients.
- Develop and perform methods to identify qualified candidates through a variety of recruiting tools
- Evaluate candidates’ past employment, education, skills and salary requirements to determine if they meet client’s requirements
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Coach candidates during the interview process, advising them on resume writing and interview skills
- Extend employment offers and manage negotiation process
- Complete reference checks and pre-employment paperwork
- Maintain relationship by continuously networking
- Work with mentors to get the skills necessary to lead and develop teams
- No previous experience necessary, we are just looking for individuals with a work-hard/play-hard mentality
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be self-motivated, ambitious, and have a competitive drive to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment
- Previous experience in sales or customer service a plus!
- We are looking for future leaders, having a background in a leadership capacity is desired but not necessary.