We are seeking an experienced Toxicologist to contribute to the success of an exciting group in Research Triangle Park.
- Commitment to quality and accountability
- Strong oral communication skills and demonstrated proficiency at technical writing are essential
- Excellent organizational skills and solid project management skills required to apply to extensive interactions with multiple CROs and external study monitoring responsibilities
- Effective problem solving skills and judgment
- Proficient at working independently as well as in team settings
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Ph.D. or equivalent in Toxicology, Pathology, Pharmacology or related health science field strongly preferred; candidates with a M.S. degree will be considered if supported by additional years of demonstrated relevant experience.
- 3+ years of Genetic Toxicology experience in a CRO/Pharmaceutical environment
- Bacterial gene mutation (Ames) assay
- In vitro micronucleus and comet assays
- Flow cytometry (preferably FACS Calibur)
- Experience with Litron kits is highly desired
- Working knowledge of GLP regulations, ICH and other regulatory guidance documents, and experience conducting and monitoring toxicology studies are critical
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org