CLINLAB IS HIRING!
Are you interested in the life sciences or biotech space? Does helping to construct teams for some of the most influential companies in biotech, life sciences and technology appeal to you? (Really, why wouldn’t it – but we’re biased) If so, we really want to talk to you.
Entry Level Recruiter – Lots of Growth Potential!
ClinLab Staffing is looking for motivated and competitive college graduates who are interested in joining a growing team of professionals contributing to the success of our biotech, pharmaceutical, and medical device clients.
- Develop and perform methods to identify qualified candidates through a variety of recruiting tools
- Evaluate candidates’ past employment, education, skills and salary requirements to determine if they meet client’s requirements
- Work closely with candidates during the interview process, advising them on resume writing and interview skills
- Extend employment offers and manage negotiation process
- Complete reference checks and pre-employment paperwork
- Maintain relationship with candidate during and after assignment for further networking opportunities
- No previous experience necessary, we are just looking for individuals with a work-hard/play-hard mentality
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be self-motivated, ambitious, and have a competitive drive to succeed in a sales environment
- Previous experience in sales or customer service a plus!
Why Work for ClinLab Staffing & Recruiting?
We pride ourselves on our team atmosphere and the strong career path that we pave for our employees. We have a young team that works hard and enjoys the benefits. With consistent growth over the past few years, we are looking for engaged team members that will help us keep the momentum going.
ClinLab offers a competitive base salary along with a lucrative monthly commission plan (top earners can expect a six-figure income) and a year-end bonus plan. Our sales team participates in a yearly incentive trips (see the 2017 trip write up)! We also offer Health and Dental.