CLINLAB IS HIRING!
Entry Level Recruiter – Lots of Growth Potential!
- Develop and perform methods to identify qualified candidates through a variety of recruiting tools
- Evaluate candidates’ past employment, education, skills and salary requirements to determine if they meet client’s requirements
- Work closely with candidates during the interview process, advising them on resume writing and interview skills
- Extend employment offers and manage negotiation process
- Complete reference checks and pre-employment paperwork
- Maintain relationship with candidate during and after assignment for further networking opportunities
- No previous experience necessary, we are just looking for individuals with a work-hard/play-hard mentality
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be self-motivated, ambitious, and have a competitive drive to succeed in a sales environment
- Previous experience in sales or customer service a plus!
Internal Recruiter – Help Us Staff Up!
ClinLab Staffing is the Boston area’s top boutique Scientific Placement firm with a very strong history of growth that focuses in one of the largest industries in MA…Pharmaceutical R&D. The Boston area is the #1 Pharma R&D market in the country and it shows no signs of slowing down. The same can be said about ClinLab Staffing. We grew by 94% last year and the outlook for 2016 is just as good.
We are looking for an internal recruiter to source talent for our growing team. After a comprehensive training program (for entry level candidates), some of the responsibilities will include:
- Meeting with managers to identify the proper profile
- Internet searches to uncover potential candidates
- Contacting prospects over the phone and email to screen for open positions
- Scheduling phone screen and in-person interviews
- Completing all on-boarding paperwork to insure compliance
- Representing ClinLab Staffing at area Job Fairs
- Working with area colleges to develop relationships with graduating students
- Helping to develop an overall hiring plan/strategy
This position is perfect for an outgoing individual that is looking to begin a career with an established and growing, team -oriented company. We are looking for individuals that have good people skills, and anyone with prior retail experience is encouraged to apply.
The position will begin as a temporary assignment, however it can become a permanent role for the right individual.