- Compile and analyze experimental data.
- Write,create, draft, edit, review and maintain technical protocols and reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Creates and maintains technical writing standards.
- Writes, modifies/changes controlled documents.
- Writes, reviews, and maintains department standard operating procedures.
- Edit, standardize, or make changes to materials prepared by other writers or personnel.
- Coordinates projects and documentation assignments.
- BS/BA degree in science, engineering, or Technical Writing with a concentration in science, engineering, or applied technology fields required.
- 5+ years of experience within the medical device/biotechnology industry
- Experience in drafting Design Documentation, including:
- M.E.A., U.R.S., F.R.S., D.I.D.O., Risk Management Plans/Reports, P.M.S. Reports.
- Good documentation practices (GDP)
- FDA/GMP regulated environments