- Optimize editing, growth and expansion of T lymphocytes.
- Generate novel genetic edits and immuno-phenotype and functionally characterize the resulting lymphocyte populations.
- Design and implement cloning strategies to construct plasmids for the production of mRNA and protein reagents used in primary lymphocytes.
- Implement novel and established assays to assess large-scale genomic rearrangements and off-target effects of base editing technologies.
- Design and execute DNA/RNA purification and quantification assays (qPCR, ddPCR and RNA-seq).
- BS/MS in cell biology, immunology, molecular biology or related discipline with 2+ years’ experience in immunology.
- Experience culturing primary T lymphocytes is required. Experience culturing iPS cells is a plus.
- Experience in flow cytometry and immuno-phenotyping, including surface and intracellular staining.
- Experience using emerging technologies such as high-throughput sequencing and droplet digital PCR.
- Strong experience in immunostaining and flow cytometry.
- Plasmid cloning experience is a big plus