The Genomics Platform is dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging biomedical problems through the continuous development and investment in cutting edge technology and large-scale research projects that are both challenging and complex.
In support of continually changing initiatives, the Process Development team is committed to carrying out innovative, high-throughput lab processes and supporting the highest quality research to realize the full promise of genomic medicine. Process Development team is responsible for processing samples through a high throughput DNA sequencing and genotyping laboratory and to meet production goals.
“The company has a lot of robotic liquid handlers that will be processing samples every day
(1) will have to support breakdown/recover and restart the process
(2) Should be able to use the software to recover the decks (tips can crash over time)
(3) Should be able to follow the QC that is implemented
(4) Looking for a mechanical service engineer who has a good understanding of bench work
(5) Someone who understands process extraction & QPCR process
The team uses pretty unique software and will train these engineers.”
- B.S./M.S. in Biology or closely related field with an interest in engineering, or a B.S./M.S. in engineering
- Experience performing preventive maintenance, repair and troubleshooting laboratory automation systems
- Maintain proper documentation related to maintenance and validations.
- Knowledge of liquid handlers and associated programming languages preferred
- Experience operating and programming automated liquid handling platforms, such as Hamilton, Agilent, Dynamic Devices, and Formulatrix).
- Experience with robotic integration with a Laboratory Information Management systems a plus (works with the informatics team to maintain laboratory information management systems and sample and processing tracking).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com