Spring/Summer Internships Open NOW
We’ll train, no previous experience necessary
ClinLab Staffing is looking to bring in sales and recruiting internship candidates who are motivated, fun, energetic and competitive. You should be interested in learning from a top team of professionals working with biotech, pharmaceutical, and medical device clients. No prior biotech knowledge required.
We have been nationally recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies for 2018. We’ve also been honored locally by the Boston Business Journal the last two years (2017 & 2018) as one of the 50 fastest growing private companies in Boston.
Internships open in our Watertown, MA for Spring/Summer 2019
Scientific Recruiting Intern
About ClinLab Staffing:
- ClinLab is a growing, focused and driven, life science staffing firm that has been in business since 2002.
- We’ve built our industry-leading recruitment philosophy on providing superior scientific candidates within the Life Science Industries.
- We work with Top pharmaceutical and biotechnical talent to meet the needs of our clients
- We are currently serving clients in New England, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and North Carolina.
- Interns will be learning about the operations of the recruitment process, approach, client/candidate engagement, and other related strategies.
- They will perform the daily duties of their respective departments, attend various meetings, and assist on recruitment projects as assigned.
- Learn fundamentals of the Scientific Recruiting Associate role; scheduling, onboarding, etc
- Learn fundamentals of Scientific Recruiting including;
- sourcing, phone screening, background/reference check, presenting job offers
- LinkedIn strategy: profile building/personal branding, basics of sourcing
Note: We are seeking candidates whom are working toward their bachelor’s degree or higher, this is a requirement.