Are you interested in a new biotech career? Maybe you would like to take your existing career to the next level? Clinlab Staffing agency works with life science, pharmaceutical, and biotech organizations to manage their staffing needs and bring exciting new job opportunities to you. See what jobs have been available in the first quarter of 2018:
- Plan and execute operational aspects of a research project utilizing MS Project;
- Develop and monitor project timelines and budgets;
- Assign project staff resources and oversee completion of tasks;
- Assist in development of protocol and case report forms;
- Manage the development of study manual of operations and perform site visits as needed;
- Oversee site management, recruitment, enrollment, and data collection for research studies;
- Interface with study sponsors, contractors and vendors;
- Provide oversight of periodic reporting to regulatory agencies and sponsors. (learn more…)
The Clinical Research Associate helps design and conduct clinical studies of investigational medical and consumer devices. This includes recruiting and screening human subjects for clinical trials, obtaining informed consent from subjects, conducting patient contact portion of trials and preparing clinical data reviews and data summaries. (learn more…)
Full-time, Permanent. Coordinate the effective assessment, documentation, escalation and completion of all medical device complaints registered by the customer support call center. This position requires technical capability and the ability to effectively communicate the results of an investigative analysis through written reports in the designated complaint management system. (learn more…)
Full-time, Permanent. Our Client is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, results-oriented individual to join our GMP Analytical Laboratory team of dedicated professionals focused on customer service and quality. Relocation Assistance is available for the right candidate. (learn more…)
This position would work a night shift, with rotating weekends and holidays.
You would have the opportunity to provide authority, responsibility and accountability for the accurate performance of laboratory testing of a routine and advanced nature. These tests are used in the diagnosis and treatment of patients and in the evaluation of a patient’s response to treatment. You would also be able to apply competent clinical knowledge to achieve accurate clinical testing which leads to quality patient care outcomes. (learn more…)
Submit your application to Clinlab Staffing today for the opportunity to be placed in biotech job that is best for you. Resumes can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org.