We are currently seeking an experienced senior manufacturing specialist. The successful candidate will perform cell culture techniques, support mammalian cell culture manufacturing processes, operate various process equipment, and document daily manufacturing operations in a cGMP environment. Candidate will produce products by setting-up, cleaning, performing cell culture and following aseptic procedures. Additionally, the successful candidate will be responsible for following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), training junior personnel, planning, scheduling, and leading team activities, revising SOPs and batch records, and other duties as required.
- AS/BS Degree and 3-5 years cGMP biotechnology/pharmaceutical production experience
- Demonstrated knowledge in the following:
- Cell Culture
- Aseptic Technique
- Sterile Gowning
- Cleanroom Operations
- Computer skills including email, word and excel.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Documents production by completing forms, reports, logs, and records of equipment and batches
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com