- Mouse handling, performance of routine injections, collection of blood samples, measurement of tumors, necropsy followed by collection of blood and tissues for in vitro assays and collection and recording of data.
- Assist with establishment of new animal models as needed, including running pilot studies for model development and trouble-shooting.
- Maintain in-house vivarium, duties include daily health checks, maintaining logbooks and records of mouse receipt and inventory.
- Assist with routine cell culture and maintain tumor cell lines for establishment of mouse tumor models.
- BA/BS or MS with 1-3 years’ experience working with Mice/Animal Husbandry
- Animal handling, performing routine injections, necropsy, collection of blood and tissues
- Comfortable with animal care and assistance with maintenance of vivarium
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org