Primary Job Function:
- Apply techniques of tissue culture, histology and molecular biology to support the company’s bio-printer development.
- Develop advanced techniques for handling and analysis of cells, tissues, biomaterials and bioreactors.
- Confirm system and product capabilities by applying current testing methods and work to designing new ones.
- Manage and maintain databases, keep laboratory notebooks, analyze data, prepare presentations and write reports.
- Evaluate future perspectives via collecting and summarizing information related to the research projects.
- Contribute to a multidisciplinary team efforts.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Resourceful, hands-on, problem solving individual with initiative and drive to work innovatively around technical obstacles
- Self-starter who can keep up with a fast development pace
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and excellent interpersonal skills to work with others
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple development projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to manage a team of lab technicians
- Flexibility to work on projects involving more than one engineering discipline.
- PhD required in cell/molecular biology or related fields.
- A postdoctoral training is an advantage.
Experience / Training Required:
- Good knowledge and research experience in cell biology and regenerative medicine
- Experience growing multiple cell types and experimenting with biomaterials. ,Use of bioreactors and/or microfluidic devices is an advantage
- Experience with imaging techniques
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com