Our Client, an exciting start-up in Durham, is seeking a candidate to support cell isolation, extraction, and expansion activities. The technologist may also assist with donor recruitment, collection, transportation, processing, product release, and quality assurance activities. The position requires a high level of attention to detail, and manual dexterity. Rigorous training, competency assessment and proficiency testing will be a part of the process.
Minimum requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline. Biomedical Engineering degree is highly preferred.
- Hands-on experience in cell biology, cell banking, and cell manufacturing.
- Working knowledge of GTP/GMP regulations.
- Understanding of quality is a huge plus.
- Experience with cord blood and/or cell therapy is desired, but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and take initiative.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org